Position available - Technical Representative
Under the General Manager’s supervision, the technical representative will increase the company’s actual sales volume and will be responsible for the business development on the entire Quebec, Maritimes, Eastern Ontario and North-Eastern United States (Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine) territories.
His mechanical expertise on large industrial equipment will enable him to target actual and future customers’ needs, answer their questions and offer solutions that will meet their expectations. In cooperation with the engineering team, he will be able to advise and assist the customer on technical matters in order to help him determine his needs.
More precisely, the candidate will have to:
- Manage all sales related activities within his territory
- Develop and maintain good business relationships at all level of customers’ business
- Apply appropriate sales and marketing strategies, in accordance with the company’s objectives
- Work on requests for proposals with the estimators and follow-up
- Ensure projects follow-up on the territory across all sales processes steps
- Represent the company in key industry events such as trade shows, congress, conferences, etc.
- Support and cooperate to the development of sales and marketing strategies
- The nature of this position, requires frequent business trips
- Any other related task
Business trips: Sixty (60) percent of your time will be devoted to business trips. Trips will have to be done in the following territories: Quebec, Maritimes, Eastern Ontario and North-Eastern United States.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in the sales of technical components and mechanical machinery
- Knowledge of industrial sales such as mines, concrete and quarry (an asset)
- Knowledge of concrete plants, quarries and asphalt plants processes (an asset)
- Bilingualism spoken and written (French and English)
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Dynamism and interpersonal skills
- Negotiating skills
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- Excellent organizational skills and rigour
- Analysis and development skills for the promotion of our products in new markets
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
We offer a good range of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance paid by the company
- Group RRSP
- Mobile days off
- Flexible working hours
Please send your resume by e-mail to: email@example.com
Only candidates that will meet our requirements will be contacted. (The use of masculine in this description is to lighten the text).
BMH Systems promotes employment equity.