Position available - Sales and Customer Service Technical Representative
By joining our team as a Sales and Customer Service Technical Representative, you’ll benefit from our stimulating work environment, our strong team spirit, great social benefits and flexible working hours!
At BMH Systems, we are pioneers in the design, production and installation of concrete batch plants and all related equipment. Our world-wide reputation for excellence is based upon the quality of our products and our innovative thinking. We are currently seeking new talents to promote our continuing international growth.
The Sales and Customer Service Technical Representative will have to answer service phone calls/emails and offer solutions that will meet customers’ expectations. Customers will rely on you as the in-house contact person. This is also a limited outside role as you will assist in supporting large equipment and parts sales. You will closely manage sales activities within the territory of Quebec. Your mechanical expertise on heavy industrial equipment will allow you to identify the needs of the existing and potential customers. In cooperation with the engineering team, you will be able to advise and assist the customer on technical matters to help the customer determine their needs.
More precisely, you will :
- Answer all customers questions and requests for service;
- Carry your cell phone and at times, answer a call or email outside of “normal” business hours;
- Work with customers to present and sell large equipment solutions;
- Build a relationship with customers using empathy and sensitivity skills, while asking probing questions and making sure each issue has been understood and a logical plan is in place for resolution;
- Manage all sales related activities within territory;
- Customer support for parts sales;
- Work on requests for proposals with the estimators and follow-up;
- Ensure project follow-up on the territory across all sales processes;
- Represent the company in key industry events such as trade shows, congresses, conferences, etc.;
- The nature of this position requires frequent business trips;
- Other related tasks;
- Technical training related to the position and/or any other equivalent or relevant experience;
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in the sales of technical components and mechanical machinery;
- Knowledge of industrial sales such as mines, concrete and quarry (an asset);
- Knowledge of concrete plants, quarries and asphalt plants processes (an asset);
- Bilingualism - Equal level of proficiency in English and French (spoken and written);
The ideal candidate possesses :
- Dynamism and interpersonal skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Capable self-starter;
- Negotiating skills;
- Ability to travel;
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written equally in French/English;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and work with CRM software.
We offer a good range of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salary with commissions;
- Car allowance, bases on a per-kilometre rate;
- Group insurance paid by the company;
- Group RRSP;
- Flexible working hours;
- Exercise room.
Please send your resume by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Please note that only candidates that meet our requirements will be contacted.
BMH Systems promotes employment equity