- Planetary mixers, 0.44 yd³ and 2 yd³ for face and base mixes
- 2 existing silos
- Aggregate bin with 6 compartments, 250 tons
- Bucket elevator
- Truck hopper, 18 tons
- Aggregate weigh hopper, 2 yd³
- Cement weigh hoppers, 2 yd³
- Aggregate holding hoppers
- Concrete holding hoppers
- Belt conveyors, 24" and 36"
- Reversible belt conveyors, 24"
- Screw conveyors, 6" and 9"
In Edmonton, Alberta, the Expocrete Paver plant had to be installed in a limited space under an existing steel building to feed a paver machine with 2 planetary mixers.
Using a drive-over dump hopper and a bucket elevator, the low-profile batching system and mixing platform were fitted under the 30'-0" roof.