- Upgrade from a 8 yd³ (6 m³) to a 15.5 yd³ (12 m³) RollMaster® reversing drum mixer
- Increased conveyor capacity from 460 tph (belt speed of 450 fpm) to 565 tph (belt speed of 550 fpm)
- Modification of existing cement weight hopper
- Reuse of the existing aggregate and cement bins
- Cement bin, 4 compartments, 330 tons (300 tonnes)
- Aggregate bin, 5 compartments, 330 tons (300 tonnes)
- Modification of existing structure
- 360° rotary chute
- Dust collection system
- Dual bay, dry and wet
Rolling Mix needed to retrofit their nearly 20 year old plant to increase their production capacity.
BMH reused the existing aggregate and cement bins, modified the existing cement weight hopper and the existing structure, while upgrading from a 8 yd³ (6 m³) to a 15.5 yd³ (12 m³) mixer. To maintain their production during the shutdown of the plant, Rolling Mix bought a mobile plant (EG-8) from BMH.