- Slurry system with 36″ × 82′-0″ mine tailing conveyor.
- 2 twin shaft mixers with washing unit
- Slurry tank, 66 ton capacity
- Slurry weigh hopper, 22,000 lb
- Aggregate storage bin, 2 compartments, 150 ton total capacity
- Aggregate weigh hopper, 33,000 lb
- 2 screw feeders
- Cement hopper, 4,400 lb
- Water holding tank and water scale, 4,400 lb
- 2 water tanks
- Cement bin, 2 compartments, 550 ton total capacity
- Aggregate handling system with 36″ × 260′-0″ conveyor
- 2 holding hoppers for paste
- Computerized control system
- Tailing system
Falconbridge in Timmins, Ontario needed a plant to produce paste at a rate of 400 tph, continuously, and to gravity feed stopes at over 5,000 feet underground. This turnkey project included mechanical and electrical installation, start-up and commissioning.
The slump and density consistency was a priority to feed gravity lines continuously. BMH developed a method of measuring the paste density along with software to control the flow of the paste.