JAMES BAY LG-1
- Reversing drum mixer, 12 yd³
- Reversing drum mixer, 6 yd³
- Cement silo, 220 ton capacity
- Cement weigh hoppers, 6 yd³ and 12 yd³
- Screw conveyors, 12″
- Aggregate bin with 5 compartments, 275 ton capacity
- Aggregate weigh hoppers, 6 yd³ and 12 yd³
- Belt conveyors, 36″ and 42″
Over 500,000 yd³ of concrete had to be poured to build the powerhouse of the James Bay LG-1 project in northern Quebec, Canada.
BMH Systems supplied a central mix plant featuring 12 yd³ and 6 yd³ reversing drum mixers. The five in-line dump hoppers were able to keep up with the required tremendous production of 470 yd³/hour.