- RollMaster® reversing drum mixer, 13 yd³
- Aggregate bins, 8 compartments, 550 ton total capacity
- Cement silos, 220 ton capacity each
- Dual bay, wet and dry
- Belt conveyor, 48″
- Aggregate belt conveyor, 30″ × 227′-0″ long
- Motorized reversing rotary conveyor
- Dust collection system
In order to meet the increased demand for concrete in Edmonton, Alberta, Lafarge Canada needed a high output central mix plant capable of producing high quality concrete for roads, bridges, overpasses, industrial, commercial and residential construction.
BMH Systems designed and engineered a 13 yd³ central mix plant with 880 ton of cement and 550 ton of aggregate storage. Utilizing the latest technology for producing high quality concrete, BMH was able to meet all the plant specifications set out by Lafarge Canada.