- Planetary mixer, .40 yd³
- Aggregate bin, 5 compartments, 220 ton total capacity
- Aggregate scale, .40 yd³
- Cement feed hopper
- Cement scale, .40 yd³
- Concrete receiving hopper
- 10 belt conveyors
- 9 cement bag handling system
- 9 screw conveyors
- Admixture system for 24 aggregates
- Computerized batch control system
- Control room
Sherbrooke University in Sherbrooke, Quebec, wished to add a concrete batch plant on site in order to experiment, sample and test various types of concrete.
BMH systems engineered a compact batch plant to fit a small site on the campus. Particularities include a nine-cement super bag handling system with nine cement screw conveyors and an elaborate twenty-four admixtures system.