- Total aggregate storage capacity of 135 tonnes (149 tons)
- Arcen twin shaft mixer 2.5 m³ (3.3 yd³ ), model MDE-3750
- 5,600 kg (12,346 lbs) capacity aggregate scale
- 1,000 kg (2,205 lbs) capacity water scale
- Sioux water heater, 2,000,000 btu/hour
- Paint surface preparation: SSPC-SP3
Aurizon required a shotcrete plant near the remote Casa Berardi mine to replace the existing and comparatively lower-yield system.
BMH provided assembly, erection, commissioning, start-up assistance and supervision services for the new shortcrete plant. The plant was used to deepened the mine from 2,913′ to 3,609′. The plant features a 135 tonne capacity aggregate storage bin complete with bucket elevator, a 5,600 kg capacity aggregate scale, a 1,000 kg capacity water scale, a computerized batch control system, a 2.5 m³ twin shaft mixer producing up to 75 m³ of concrete per hour, and a bulk bag handling system among other equipment.