LAFARGE / VANCOUVER
- Decumulative aggregate bins, 130 ton total capacity
- Belt conveyor, 48″ × 205′-0″
- Aggregate scales, 14 yd³
- Transfer belt conveyors from existing tunnel storage system
- Cement silo, 220 ton total capacity
- Screw conveyors
- Cement scales
- Water scale
- Dual bay, wet and dry
- RollMaster® reversing drum mixer, 14 yd³
- Dust collection system
- Supervision and start-up
Lafarge in Vancouver, British Columbia wanted to increase the number of cement and aggregate storage and increase plant capacity by eliminating double and triple batching in the Nikko twin shaft mixer.
BMH Systems designed and supplied additions to the existing plant, including a 14 yd³ RollMaster® reversing drum mixer with wet and dry discharge, 220 ton cement silo and 130 ton aggregate bin. Also included were new cement, aggregate and water scales, cement and aggregate screw conveyors, all designed for minimum downtime and no change in the traffic pattern.