ROLLING MIX CONCRETE EDMONTON
- Upgrade from a 8 yd³ (6 m³) to a 15.5 yd³ (12 m³) RollMaster® reversing drum mixer
- Increased conveyor capacity from 460 tph (belt speed of 450 fpm) to 565 tph (belt speed of 550 fpm)
- Modification of existing cement weight hopper
- Reuse of the existing aggregate and cement bins
- Cement bin, 4 compartments, 330 tons (300 tonnes)
- Aggregate bin, 5 compartments, 330 tons (300 tonnes)
- Modification of existing structure
- 360° rotary chute
- Dust collection system
- Dual bay, dry and wet
BMH reused the existing aggregate and cement bins, modified the existing cement weight hopper and the existing structure, while upgrading from a 8 yd³ (6 m³) to a 15.5 yd³ (12 m³) mixer. To maintain their production during the shutdown of the plant, Rolling Mix bought a mobile plant (EG-8) from BMH.
Rolling Mix needed to retrofit their nearly 20 year old plant to increase their production capacity.